Moving vs still


Tricky to write about my latest project as I have to keep the detail under wraps currently, but suffice to say, it involved the use of a Red Epic camera. A bit odd to see £100,000 worth of kit being assembled in studio and knowing that I could not possibly even know how to turn it on. The change in mind set with using cameras like this is profound. No flash and yet looking at the light is quite difficult to judge. The contrast ratio seems different and the sharpness certainly is. Not being able to fire the button myself seems weird. Anyway I shall be posting what I was up to in the next few weeks. It will of course not be straight forward, but should look interesting.

Popular posts from this blog

Sir David Attenborough met a lion.

McQueen & Moss: a lesson learnt/Part 1